This week Belfast author, Tony Macaulay will be in Los Angeles for a series of book readings, signings and talks. Tony will be reading from his coming of age memoirs about growing up in Belfast, Northern Ireland during the Troubles. He will also be speaking at various universities about his work in community based peacebuilding .
The main events are:
- 11th February 2017: Afternoon Tea at Rancho Chiquita, Malibu, California (sold out)
- 12th February 2017: Mediators Beyond Borders, Los Angeles, California
- 13th February 2017: Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- 14th February 2017: Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
- 15th February 2017: University of California, Irvine, California
- 16th February 2017: California State University, Dominguez Hills, California
As part of the book tour Tony will be launching the new audiobook edition of his first book ‘Paperboy’.